Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chicken night.

Cockatoo's Chicken Restaurant 1 (253) 661-2960 33130 Pacific Hwy S # 5, Federal Way, WA 98003-6440 http://m.google.com/u/
m/BJUdPg

A true hidden gem of Federal Way, Washington. When you go in the first thing you will notice is that you are standing in a bar, a chicken bar. I don't know about the rest of you but I loves me some fried chicken and booze. The waiter was friendly and checked in on us about every 15 minuets. Upon seating we were promtly served popcorn and 2 fried eggs on a cast iron skillit. The chicken is amazing we got the fried chicken in a mild hot n sweet suace. It almost tasted like bbq fried chicken yum. Now when you think of draft beer what are you used to in sizes? Glass, big glass, pitcher. Well they took it up a notch and offer extra pitcher, see photo attached. The lighting for me just made it complete, not too dark but not to bright. I was suprised to hear main stream rap/rnb in english playing mixed in with a lot of korean rnb/rap/pop. Overall if you live in the area I would say take a visit here if you haven't already.



No comments: