Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Master Cleanse

FINALLY I HAVE COME BACK TO BLOGGER!

It has been a rough few months, a lot of changes in my life. There has been a lot of chaos and pain, but with that comes order and healing.

It has come to my attention recently there is a method of "cleansing" your body and in a sense resetting it (CTRL + ALT + DELETE) to a healthier state. As with any of these diet I am a skeptic, therefore I have decided to try it out myself.

My main source of calories would be from a Lemonade mix as follows


  1. 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice from one half of a Lemon
  2. 2 Tablespoons of Rich Maple Syrup
  3. 1/10 of a Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
  4. 1 – 2 cups of Pure Water
I will be ingesting 6 - 12 glasses of this a day, which should be interesting because I do not not like lemonade to begin with.

Other than that it is only water.

Sounds easy? Let me throw in a curve ball which I like to call The Salt Water flush.

This is mixing 1 to 2 tablespoon of sea salt and 1liter, about 34oz, of water mixing it up and chugging it. Now if any of you know this mixture is non ingestible. This means the hate will flow through me, and right into the toilet. It sounds gross, because it is. This also serves as a life lesson, if you ever wondered why you shouldn't drink ocean water it is because this will be the end result.

I will be doing this for 10 days. I will document every day as my own time allows. Seeing as I own a smart phone that I am currently not using to its full potential I will also be updating using that.

Day 1 starts tomorrow.
 

No comments: